The Resilience Questionnaire
Work | Work Wellbeing | Organisational Development
The Resilience Questionnaire™ focuses on the aspects of an individual’s patterns of thinking, preferences and behaviours that affect their ability to respond positively to setbacks and challenges and suggests ways their resilience can be developed. Resilience refers toan individual’s capacity to adapt to pressure and change in order to achieve and sustain peak personal effectiveness. More resilient individuals have been shown to thrive during challenging times, demonstrate sustainable high performance and manage change more effectively. This questionnaire therefore enables individuals to gain insight into how they are resilient, how they can enhance their resilience further and how they can use these skills at work.
- Challenge orientation
- Purposeful direction
- Emotion regulation
- Support seeking
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Development of high potentials
- Self-development workshops
- Redeployment, restructure and downsizing
- Blended learning
- Graduate development and on-boarding
- Team development
- Organisational change
- Development centres
- Management and leadership development
- Assessment centres
- Graduate recruitment
- Assessment of high potentials
- Apprentice recruitment
- Telephone interviews
- Management and leadership assessment
- Feedback Report: this report has been designed with the candidate in mind and provides them with descriptions of each of the eight resilience components, the candidate’s top three strengths, their overall resilience profile and interpretation of these resilience scores. The report concludes with tips on how to develop one’s resilience in each of the components.
- Assessor Report: this version of the report is meant for the practitioner and in addition to what is provided in the feedback report, also includes the candidate’s response style indicators (social desirability and rating range), possible interview questions that can facilitate the feedback sessionas well as behavioural indicators for each of the eight components.
SOUTH AFRICAN RESEARCH
Although South African research is not currently available, JVR Psychometrics welcomes the opportunity to partner with clients in conducting research studies in their organisations.
Individuals 18 years and older
Integrated report options
© 2023 © 2019 PSI Services LLC