This report is based on the results from the Customer Service Aptitude Profile (Customer Service AP) and the Career Values Scale (CVS). The Work-Related Risk and Integrity Scale (WRISc),can be added as an optional, additional assessment that could provide a more comprehensive profile of the candidate.
The Sales Potential report considers a candidate’s potential to be successful across the sales process, which is:
- Prospecting: Defining and researching the target market. Define what a good prospect might look like and planning how to approach different groups of prospects.
- Initial Contact: Customising the approach used for every prospected group. Initiate first contact by offering help, support and information. Lay a good foundation for future collaboration.
- Consideration: Schedule a meeting and consider the needs of the client. Listen to their challenges and opportunities. Get an understanding of their industry, company and role.
- Present Offer: Use the knowledge obtained from the meetingand compile an offer that is a solution to the challenges the client is facing.
- Manage Objections: Manage and adapt any objections the client has to the original proposal. Ensure that the proposal suits the needs of the client.
- Make the Sale: Closing the deal and ensuring customer satisfaction with the product or service.
- Retain and Cultivate: Follow-up with each client and sale to ensure continued customer satisfaction and future business.
The Sales Potential Report has two reports available:
The JvR Psychometrics Sales Potential Dashboard: provides a summary of an individual’s behavioural potential in relation to the JvR Psychometrics Sales Process. The report consists of three sections: The JvR Psychometrics Sales Process, Results & Interpretation.
The JvR Psychometrics Sales Potential Development Report: provides an in depth understanding of an individual’s behavioural potential in relation to the JvR Psychometrics Sales Process. The report consists of four sections: The JvR Psychometrics Sales Process, Interpretation, Results & Strengths and Development suggestions.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
The Sales Potential Reportprovides valuable information for use in selection, placement, and the development of people working in customer service and sales settings.
SOUTH AFRICAN RESEARCH
The Sales Potential report uses the results of the Customer Service Aptitude Profile and Career Values Scale, both of which have been researched extensively for the South African market.The Work-related Risk and Integrity Scale is a South African developed assessment. Furthermore, JVR Psychometrics welcomes the opportunity to partner with clients to conduct predictive studies with the Sales Potential report in their organisations.
Individuals 18 years and older
vR Online and Client Services combination
Integrated report options
© 2023 JvR Psychometrics (Pty) Ltd