Campbell Interest and Skill Survey (CISS)
Work | Educational | Career Assessments | Academic Functioning | Organisational Development
The CISS focuses on careers that require post-secondary education and is most appropriate for use with individuals who are college bound or college educated.
- 7 Orientation Scales: Influencing, Organising, Helping, Creating, Analysing, Producing and Adventuring
- 29 Basic Scales: Leadership, Law/Politics, Public Speaking, Sales, Advertising/Marketing, Supervision, Financial Services, Office Practices, Adult Development, Counseling, Child Development, Religious Activities, Medical Practice, Art/Design, Performing Arts, Writing, International Activities, Fashion, Culinary Art, Mathematics, Science, Mechanical Crafts, Woodworking, Farming/Forestry, Plants/Gardens, Animal Care, Athletics/Physical Fitness, Military/Law Enforcement, Risks/Adventure
AREAS OF APPLICATION
The CISS is most useful in
- career counselling
- career development initiatives
- pinpointing areas of academic study that can build skills
- advising displaced and transitioning employees in outplacement programs
The CISS Individual Report presents the candidate’s results both numerically and graphically, and includes narrative comments to facilitate easy interpretation.
SOUTH AFRICAN RESEARCH
South African research is available for the CISS. JVR Psychometric salso welcomes the opportunity to partner with clients in conducting research studies.
Individuals 15 years and older
Integrated report options
© 2023 © Pearson. All rights reserved.