JVR Psychometrics is currently embarking on an assessment validation process based on four of the most prestigious psychometric assessments in industry, namely the:
- Hogan Personality Inventory,
- Hogan Development Survey,
- Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory, and
- Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory.
The project will be combined with managerial ratings on a newly validated measure of performance, namely the Individual Work Performance Review (IWPR). The performance measure provides information on five core dimensions, namely in-role, extra-role, adaptive, leadership, and counterproductive performance.
Please note that this project will solely be aimed at research and development. The results can, therefore, not be used for selection purposes.
What will you get?
We would like to invite all registered psychological professionals, who are also Hogan trained, to participate in this special opportunity. In return, your organisation will receive:
- Leadership Forecast Series Summary Report for everyone that completed the assessment,
- a Performance Summary Report on the observed behaviour displayed by each employee in your organisation,
- data on each of the psychometric measures completed at the end of the research project, and
- supervisory performance data for each employee that received ratings on the IWPR.
Do you meet the requirements?
- Do you have more than 5 employees that can participate?
- Are the 5 or more employees in skilled, professional, or managerial positions?
- Are you willing to share the average tenure, number of appointments, and median salaries of the occupational category that will complete the assessments?