We are very proud to announce the launch of the official versions of the Verbatim and Numeratum.
Thank you to all our clients who made this possible through the use of the research version. You will find the following changes to the Verbatim and Numeratum:
- Stanines provided for overall Verbatim and Numeratum scores
- Norm groups consist of over 430 working adults for both assessments
- Timing introduced to reduce overall administration time
- More client-friendly reports
- Expanded definitions of the scales
- Categories into which the individual falls for easy reference
- Percentage scores still provided for practitioners
- Time taken included for additional speed/accuracy information
- Question booklets and answer sheets updated to reflect changes to questionnaire
- Manual updated to reflect new research and norm groups
We have also introduced a few additional items that will allow us to continue to improve these assessments in future. Scores on the current version of the Verbatim and Numeratum tests are exactly the same as the research version, now with norms and timing added.
The Verbatim and Numeratum are available on JvR Online or as paper and pencil versions.