This one-day workshop is a hands-on, fast-paced session designed for Hogan-certified practitioners to gain maximum value out of the Hogan assessments.
This course teaches professionals to:
- Interpret and apply the core Hogan Assessments in greater depth.
- Connect Hogan data points across scales and assessments for more robust interpretations.
- Extract maximum value from subscales.
- Learn advanced interpretation techniques around low HDS and low MVPI scores.
- Apply the assessments for talent identification, coaching, and development.
- Address common assumptions, habits, and mistakes that occur when interpreting scores.
- Explore potential triggers and schemas that elicit Dark Side behaviour.
- Learn how to interpret score conflicts or unexpected score combinations.
- Deep dive into subscale-level interpretation to help develop hypotheses.
- Learn more about the Hogan assessments ROI and what the most recent SA data say about high performance and unlocking people's inherent potential.
Skills acquired in this applied workshop will prepare you to analyse Hogan data at a deeper level and extract maximum interpretive value from the three core Hogan personality assessments.
Who should attend?Hogan certified users looking for a more sophisticated approach to the Hogan assessments and who feel that a deeper knowledge of the scales, subscales, and their combinations across the entire Hogan suite would be useful.
DISCLAIMER: Presenters and attendees of all CPD activities must please note that the attainment of continuing education units (CEUs) does not licence any professional to practice outside their official scope of practice. CEUs are intended to broaden the knowledge of professionals but do not constitute professional training. Professionals should be registered with the HPCSA to perform any psychological act.
Online courses or programmes are intended to broaden the knowledge of psychology professionals but do not constitute a formal qualification. The completion of any course or programme does not license any person to practice outside their official scope of practice. Professionals should be registered with the HPCSA to perform any psychological act.