This eLearning programme consists of six modules and is designed as an introduction to psychometric theory and principles used in psychological testing. It highlights the basic need to understand and investigate the psychometric properties of any assessment. In addition to measurement statistics, reliability and validity, you will learn about standardization, bias and fairness as well as ethical considerations when using assessments.
- Introduction to measurement statistics
- Introduction to reliability
- Introduction to validity
- Bias and fairness
- Ethical considerations when using assessments
- Access to e-learning course
- Programme Manual (electronic)
- Slide presentations (electronic)
- Additional Resources (electronic)
- Certificate of completion
- Six CPD points and 1 Ethics CEU point
South Africa: R4 305.00 (incl. VAT)
Other countries: US$260.92
How long to complete?